Thursday, March 15, 2012

Week 1

This marks the 7th day on my 40-day challenge.

I would like to say that the Lord has granted me a great peace within me but it comes and goes with time and circumstances.
On Tuesday, I was so excited about my future and I don't know what I am doing in 3 and a half months.
Then yesterday happened. We are remodeling at Gap and tensions got pretty high and it hit me that the possibility of me working at Gap is my current plan. I freaked. I love working at Gap (most days) but it is not my passion. I have to remind myself that the people are my passion. Gap needs Christ.

As I have been reading through the Psalms, I have been stuck on Psalm 27. I can't get past this beautiful chapter. I am technically meant to be on chapter 45 but I keep rereading chapter 27. It's titled 'A Fearless Trust in God.' Y'all, seriously so good.

Even though I am in a constant battle with my flesh about the next few months I know the the goodness of the Lord will not fail me.

13: I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would have seen the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

Wait for the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment