It has been an insane two months. Spring always has a habit of creeping up on me and then speeding by. Here are some highlights:
1. Gained a nephew April 5th. Logan, welcome to the family.
2. Finished my internship and said goodbye to Cabana 17 for the final time (read: currently living the nomad life until August)
3. I have finished grad school and have a Masters of Arts in Ministry, emphasis in pastoral counseling and a concentration in Biblical Studies
4. Found out I needed about $600 more than expected for Ethiopia, the Lord provided it in 6 days.
5. Applied for countless jobs (no word yet)
6. Trained a new DHDL and said goodbye to my life in the kitchen at kamp this summer
7. I leave for Ethiopia in 6 days. I remember when I started the countdown at 347 days.
Over the past few months I have been encouraged, broken, and tested. The Lord has remained faithful even when I doubt His presences in my life.