Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Insanity

It has been an insane two months.  Spring always has a habit of creeping up on me and then speeding by. Here are some highlights:

1. Gained a nephew April 5th.  Logan, welcome to the family.
2.  Finished my internship and said goodbye to Cabana 17 for the final time (read: currently living the nomad life until August)
3.  I have finished grad school and have a Masters of Arts in Ministry, emphasis in pastoral counseling and a concentration in Biblical Studies
4. Found out I needed about $600 more than expected for Ethiopia, the Lord provided it in 6 days.
5.  Applied for countless jobs (no word yet)
6.  Trained a new DHDL and said goodbye to my life in the kitchen at kamp this summer
7.  I leave for Ethiopia in 6 days.  I remember when I started the countdown at 347 days.

Over the past few months I have been encouraged, broken, and tested.  The Lord has remained faithful even when I doubt His presences in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment