Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Biebs.

I hate how much I love the movie 'Never Say Never'
Seriously. The weekend it came out on DVD I watched it three times in one weekend*

Any way, at the end of the movie the Biebs is quoted to say
"There's gonna be times in your life when people say you can't do something. And there's gonna be times in your life when people say that you can't live your dreams...this is what I tell them 'Never Say Never'!"

Ok. So he gets a lot of flack and whatever. I love him because he reminds me of the long boy-band phase I went through (*NSYNC and Backstreet Boys)...Can you imagine a boy-band made up of Biebers? I also love him because he was told it was impossible and is living proof that you can live your dreams. I don't love how obsessed The heart of a 13-year old is perfectly depicted in girls who have the Bieber fever (but I probably knew the exact same facts about my boys in *NSYNC.) If you don't believe me, watch the movie. It's sickening. Bt we all have been there at one point or another.

And I am ashamed that I just blogged about the Biebs.
I'll make up for it in a thought-provoking blog about something great like the Old Covenant vs. the New Covenant.

*In my defense I watched it with 14 year old girls at a slumber party, the second time I watched it with the host fam** and the third time...well I watched it with girls my age.
**My host fam's boys look like the biebs when they were little. No lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment