Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day to Me.

-Remember that time when my old kamp director was texting me and asked me ‘if a Jayhawk were to swoop down on a cat, who would win the battle?’ and I responded with ‘Considering a Jayhawk is a made up bird, clearly the cat would win’? Oh wait. That was last night.
-Remember that time KU was ranked #1 and K-State wasn't ranked at all, and then we played them and won by 18 points? Oh wait. That was last night.
-Remember how I will always be excited about a KU loss? And even more excited about a K-State win? And the best is when those tow things are tied together?

I found my favorite professor on Twitter yesterday. Her tweet was (some minor editing was done):
‘Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
K-State is beautiful,
but what happened to KU?’
Amen. Amen. Amen.
I bleed purple.
Fighting ever fighting for a wildcat victory! Go state!

No comments:

Post a Comment