Monday, March 14, 2011

Israel

I don’t know if I can sum up my trip to Israel in a few words.
I don’t know if I have ever experienced the peace of the Lord is such a powerful way.
I don’t know if I will ever view the Bible in the same way.
I don’t know if I will ever taste hummus as good as it did in Israel.
I don’t know if I will ever adopt the Kosher way of life, even though I understand the reasoning behind it.

I do know that my heart has been burdened for the nation of Israel.
I do know that I am blessed to be a Gentile and see the power of the New Testament.
I do know that I want to go back.
I do know that I want to study the Old and New covenants more in depth.
I do know that the Lord is sovereign.
I do know that I have turned the grace of the Lord into Law.
I do know that I am obsessed with Mediterranean food.
I do know that jet lag can cause panic attacks.

A few pictures until I can do a much better blog post.



No comments:

Post a Comment